The holiday season is upon us!! Which means it’s also time to shop for our bosses, secretaries, and co-workers. That can be so dang difficult. But good news! I’ve rounded up a few great gifts for anyone you work with. Plus, I rounded up a few gag gifts in case your office is like mine. I had to hold back though (my parents read this stuff!). There were some hilarious and completely inappropriate gifts that would fly at my office but probably not at others. If you want to hear about some of the crazy gag gifts that go around my office (and have to stay on the recipient’s desk for the entire year as a rule), email me. Links to all of the products are below! Happy Holidays!! Xo, AL
1. Mmmm smells so good.
2. Confession: I want this scarf for myself!
3. Tory Burch Transit Pass Case. Perfect for people living in a big city–I actually might get one for my secretary because she takes the tram into work (I hope she’s not reading this).
4. Coffee, duh.
5. Can’t go wrong with a pretty candle.
6. A cute little planner because who wants the ugly boring black ones that you get from work?
7. The cutest Kate Spade business card holders, a great gift for someone that just started working in the real world!
8. Some cutie mustache paper clips to add some spunk to boring-ass briefs and memos (or whatever).
9. An executive decision maker for all those really tough calls.
10. Who doesn’t need some vodka at work from time to time? Amiright?! This mug is perrrrfect!