It’s finally sweater weather here in Dallas!
I’m so excited for chilly mornings and nights. I love the crisp air this time of year, and I loooove snuggling up inside and binge-watching some good shows. I found the CUTEST white open back sweater that I’m going to be living in for the next few months, and I also found 10 Netflix shows to keep me entertained while snuggling with the pups by the fire. Those are listed below so make sure to scroll to the end! Xo, AL
I’m also going to be living in these Mother jeans. I talked about them briefly in this post because I thought I’d never wear any jeans other than FRAME, but these Mother jeans are just as good. They’re high waisted, which I love, AND they’re the perfect length for my vertically-challenged frame (I’m about 5’2″). I’ve been wearing them every chance I get. In fact, they are so comfortable that I even wore them on a flight a few weeks ago to St. Louis (you can read about that trip here). I never wear jeans on a flight, or I didn’t until these babies came into my life. This Saint Laurent crossbody bag is my favorite bag ever, and would make an amazing Christmas gift (HINT to all significant others). And these Steve Madden block heels are SO damn comfortable I’ve been wearing them to work at least twice a week.
I’ve also been obsessed with these Specs lately. I’m a sucker for a good black aviator and this is my new favorite pair. This black cuff was an impulse purchase as I was walking through Nordstrom one day, and I’ve been rocking this black choker for a while now, but I don’t have any plans to quit.
10 Netflix Shows to Binge-watch:
- Broadchurch – a murder mystery set in England. It’s 2 seasons and SO GOOD. I couldn’t turn it off.
- Breaking Bad – if you’ve never seen it, you need to. One of the best shows ever.
- House of Cards – one of my favorite shows ever. About politics and at times might feel a little too realistic but it’s SO good.
- Orange is the New Black – I binge-watched all 4 seasons in less than a month. It’s hilarious and addicting.
- Stranger Things – I’m sure you’ve heard the hype and it’s definitely worth watching. A little bit Sci-fi mixed with mystery and a bad-ass little kid.
- Narco’s – about the narcotics dealers, like Pablo Escobar, in Colombia and how the DEA tried to take them down
- The Killing – a murder mystery that will keep you guessing
- Prison Break – I didn’t watch this when it was on back in the day, but I wish I would have…actually I take that back. I’m glad I didn’t because waiting a week in between episodes would have been torture. Prison Break also gets a bonus point because Wentworth Miller is HOT.
- Sex & The City – because it’s good enough to re-watch a million times.
- Gossip Girl – Chace Crawford and Bergdorf’s. Need I say more?